White Eyelet Shirtdress

7:07 PM

click to see sideview

Project Details

Pattern: McCall's 4769
Fabric: 100% Cotton Eyelet

Modifications/Alterations:
None were needed... followed the pattern exactly. This was a great pattern with lots of possibilities. This is one that I'll make again, more than likely View E or F with the long sleeves for cooler weather. Or maybe one like this that I saw on Net-a-Porter.
**Edit: I was asked to provide a few more details. Here is a close-up of the buttons that I used. This dress could have been lined, but I chose not to. I decided to just go with a slip/chemise underneath. If I had lined it, I probably would have gone with cotton lawn. As far as learning a new technique, anytime I get to do buttonholes, I get better with it and this is the first time that I've used this machine to sew the buttons on. Much better than handsewing all six.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts